1. “Preventing and Combating Trafficking in Human Beings in the Western Balkans” Project (PaCT)
2. MARRI has become beneficiary of multi-annual support in the framework of IPA II Project “Regional Support to Protection-Sensitive Migration Management in the Western Balkan and Turkey”
3. GIZ Technical assistance projects aimed at MARRI Reform
MARRI has established cooperation with relevant regional mechanisms, governmental and intergovernmental agencies, as well as international organizations aiming at acquiring better coordination and conduct synchronized activities in the fields of migration, asylum and refugees.
This website provides the opportunity to access key legal documents of MARRI Participants regulating the issues related to migration, asylum and refugees as well as the issues closely linked to MARRI field of competence.
Key International Documents
- COVID 19: Guidance on the implementation of relevant EU provisions in the area of asylum and return procedures and on resettlement
- UNHCR Data: Global Trends/Report/Appeal
- The Action Plan on the integration of third-country nationals
- Berlin Process
- Prague Process
- Budapest Process
- Frontex Documents and Publications
- EASO: Latest Asylum Trends
- IOM Interactive Data Portal - Migration flows to Europe